•  

Morning Intermediate Drive - Shuwaib Sprint - Area 53 - Sharjah - 28 Oct 2023

Looper

DRIVE PLAN

We come, we see, we conquer; all of them... till the end.

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette, and responsibilities. 

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Intermediate and above
When: 28 October 2023, Saturday
Meeting time:  6:00 AM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)
Meeting Point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/2GbCmPJtqL382jiV8
Approximate finish time: 10:00 AM
Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.
What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.

RECOMENDED OFF-ROAD GEAR:

• Tire deflator & Tire pressure gauge
  • Compressor (MANDATORY)
  • Walkie-talkie radio (MANDATORY)
  • Off-road flag (MANDATORY)
  • Shovel, Tow Rope & 2 Shackles
  • First-aid kit
  • Fire extinguisher

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Saturday - 12 PM.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 4

don't drive like its your last one.

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Intermediate Drive - Shuwaib Sprint - Area 53 - Sharjah - 28 Oct 2023

@Bashar Beasha, @Jaro Tuzinsky, @Patrick van der Loo, @Jona, @Amir Amiri, @Stumpy Paj, @Krishna R, @Mohamad Anwer, @Bjoern, @Salim Akhtar, @Tareq Al Turq

@Pacific, @Ranjan Das@Rajiv Sam , @Senthil Kumar, @Rob S,

@Hisham Masaad graciously agreed to take half the convoy and so we have extended RSVP to include all. We will be 9 a convoy so we have some more space. Having said that please make sure that you have cleared up your schedule and are ready to join if not then please sign off by Friday afternoon. Nothing is more irritating than a no-show since a lot of planning goes into the convoy and route planning.

• Like (+1) 8

55 minutes ago, Looper said:

@Bashar Beasha, @Jaro Tuzinsky, @Patrick van der Loo, @Jona, @Amir Amiri, @Stumpy Paj, @Krishna R, @Mohamad Anwer, @Bjoern, @Salim Akhtar, @Tareq Al Turq

@Pacific, @Ranjan Das@Rajiv Sam , @Senthil Kumar, @Rob S,

@Hisham Masaad graciously agreed to take half the convoy and so we have extended RSVP to include all. We will be 9 a convoy so we have some more space. Having said that please make sure that you have cleared up your schedule and are ready to join if not then please sign off by Friday afternoon. Nothing is more irritating than a no-show since a lot of planning goes into the convoy and route planning.

Hello @Looper

Thank you for adding me to the drive, However, I have to bail out as my DCT practice drive would be happening around the same time. We just came to know about it last night.

Cheers!

• Like (+1) 4

Hi @Looper, I really appreciate for adding me to this drive. I just wanna apologize for this drive as my car is in the mechanic and I don't think so it will be finish before sunday. So please drop me and give the chance to another member to have fun 😊😊. See you next time and have fun. 

• Like (+1) 2

Looks like we are going to be a single convoy now. I once again thank you @Hisham Masaad to offer to take a portion of convoy if necessary. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Looper said:

Looks like we are going to be a single convoy now. I once again thank you @Hisham Masaad to offer to take a portion of convoy if necessary. 

Sorry guys, I will sign off ,got work 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 2

5 hours ago, Looper said:

Sorry @Looper had to withdraw this morning, I think I have cracked my exhaust header 🥴. Thank you @Hisham Masaadfor stepping in.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 2

We will be riding on CH 2

This is the convoy order:

image.png.d4f474f6aa3e01d75a87483870255ea1.png

@Salim Akhtar, @Patrick van der Loo, @Bjoern, @Senthil Kumar, @Ranjan Das, @Bashar Beasha, @Jona, @Amir Amiri, @Rob S, @Rajiv Sam

• Like (+1) 6

Important Information

Terms of use