•  

Newbie drive Kalba/Maliha 7 Dec 2018

Rahimdad

I bought my car only for a few weeks ago and it had this aftermarket bumper installed. So I'm sure it has a towing point. The back is still standard. I will check today to be sure. I thought you were talking about the hook itself, which I don't have.

IMG_4322.jpeg

Edited by ace1988
  • Like (+1) 2

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't thank you all enough. Firstly for deciding to join the early morning trip, for which everybody had to wake up early morning on a weekend. All made it to meeting point on time and departure was as scheduled. We drive at ease to the deflation point at which we had our Absolute Newbie lecture. We quickly deflated, set the radio frequencies for the new radios in the family, and fixed our flags. @Gaurav bhai was quick to assign convoy numbers and we were on our way.

As usual we started with some easy dunes and slowly worked our way through some medium dune crossing. I was more than surprised to notice that everyone managed very well with hardly any refusals or stucks. We took a couple of breaks to introduce the newbies to some side sloping. These sessions were enjoyed by all. Our next stage took us to our shaded place to rest, share a whole lot of breakfast and drinks and share a few thoughts.

Our last stage saw us climb the Fossil Rocks to the same disappointment of not being able to descend from it. Once again we went around the Fossil Rocks and headed out where the newbies were bid farewell and the more experienced team continued to have a quick paced drive for 30 minutes and depart just in time to catch Friday prayers, inflate and head back home.

I would like to thank @Atif bhai for doing a brilliant job at being second lead. @Asif Hussain bhai and @skumar83 bhai for brilliant duties to keep the convoy moving. Special thanks to @Gaurav bhai for keeping an eagle eye on the complete convoy and time and again offering his expert advise, help and assistance to keep the convoy intact.

I would also like to appreciate the very positive and enthusiastic approach from @Frederic Nuyttens, @jibransayed, @BIG T, @Rana, @Javier M, @ace1988, @Mujtaba and @Julien V 

Thanks for sharing your pics on the Gallery @Frederic Nuyttens, I have also shared my pics. Waiting for all to share their pics also.

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/100-newbie-drive-kalbamaliha-7-dec-2018#

All absolute newbie please share you thoughts here.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use