COVID 19 Compliant - Evening Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - 29 May 2020

Frederic

5 minutes ago, andy_macdxb said:

This is Andy, pls be so kind as to add me to wait list, for any available slot. Thanking in advance. 

Hi, I have added your name to the Mahafiz morning drive as there was one spot vacant. Please confirm if that drive is ok with you 

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @Lorenzo Candelpergher i've noticed that you have signed up for 2 drives on Friday.

With the large number of newbies we currently have and the limited drives, we are requesting to book/select only one drive. So please select one drive and unsubscribe from the other one so that space becomes available.

Thanks for your understanding.

Fred

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

14 hours ago, Frederic said:

To stay in compliance with Sharjah curfew from 8 PM, we are planning to reach the exit point (2nd December Cafeteria) by 7 PM.

Radio Frequency will Carnity Channel 1: 446.00625 MHz. 

Please make sure to bring your two way radio and have it set to this frequency.

@paolo dassi @Tero Vallas @Mels Wolf @E.C. TAN @Rajeevan Vickneswaran

@Denizzalbayrak @Lorenzo Candelpergher @Colin Jordan @Gregory Perkin @Nikhil Saju Paul 

@paolo dassi @Tero Vallas @Mels Wolf @E.C. TAN @Rajeevan Vickneswaran

@Denizzalbayrak @Lorenzo Candelpergher @Colin Jordan @Gregory Perkin @Nikhil Saju Paul 

There is no fuel station nearby the exit point. The nearest one would be the ADNOC at the E102, which is 20km away. A compressor will be a necessary tool to inflate after the drive. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

3 hours ago, Frederic said:

Hi @Lorenzo Candelpergher i've noticed that you have signed up for 2 drives on Friday.

With the large number of newbies we currently have and the limited drives, we are requesting to book/select only one drive. So please select one drive and unsubscribe from the other one so that space becomes available.

Thanks for your understanding.

Fred

HI @Frederic thanks for noticing it. I hand't realized I hadn't canceled already, given that I prefer the morning one. I have changed my RSVP so someone else can join.

36 minutes ago, bunty_and_pops said:

Hi - I see all drives have reached their limit. Pls let me know if anyone drops out or a space becomes available. I can do Newbie/Fewbie morning or evening. Hope all is well. - thanks. Ali (BUNTY_and_POPS)

@bunty_and_pops FYI I just canceled from the Tawi Nazwa afternoon Fewbie Drive

• Thanks (+1) 1

DRIVE RSVP IS NOW CLOSED

Convoy List

Attendees                      Level             Car                                         Pos #

Gaurav              Crew         Mitsubishi Pajero SWB            1

Denizzalbayrak                 Fewbie          Chevrolet Trailblazer                 2

Paolo Dassi                      Newbie          Mitsubishi Pajero SWB             3

Tero Vallas                       Newbie           Toyota Landcruiser Prado        4

E.C Tan                            Newbie Jeep   Wrangler SWB                        5

Javier M                           Advance     Jeep Wrangler                       6

Gregory Perkin                Newbie            Jeep Wrangler                        7

Rajeevan Vickneswaran Newbie            Jeep Wrangler                        8

Colin Jordan                   Fewbie             Dodge RAM 1500                   9

bunty_and_pops            Fewbie             Jeep Wrangler Unlimited       10

Nikhil Saju Paul             Fewbie              Ford F150                            11

Mels Wolf                       Fewbie              Mitsubishi Pajero LWB        12

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Everyone please read the main drive post fully and click on totally agree (reaction).

@Denizzalbayrak @paolo dassi @Tero Vallas @E.C. TAN @Javier M @Gregory Perkin @Rajeevan Vickneswaran @Colin Jordan @bunty_and_pops @Nikhil Saju Paul @Mels Wolf

Watch the briefing video again, its just a 15 min long, but can refresh your memory on so many points, when you are new or resuming after a long break.

Please make sure your radio is tune to Channel 1: 446.006'25 and fully charged.

P.S. If you dont know how to set your radio, please read it through than coming to meeting point and expect someone to set it. It's a COVID era, we are living in, so please be serious and respectful.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use