•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra South - Dubai - 9 Oct 2020

Wrangeld

On 10/4/2020 at 8:49 PM, Shital Somaiya said:

@Wrangeld can you add @Sandeep Padhi on waiting list for this drive. He is not able to access this event.

18 hours ago, Arda Yagcioglu said:

@Wrangeld appreciate if you could add me to the waiting list please. Thanks

17 hours ago, Hardik Mody said:

Hey Richard @Wrangeld,

Though the list is long..  But try to see if I can accommodated for this Drive. Kindly add me to the waiting list.✌️

You three are added on to the list. At the moment, I did not see any people sign out, but you never know. 

If I couldsplit myself in two and drive another drive at the same time - I would. We all would. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

@Wrangeld, you can remove me from the waiting list if that takes some "weight" off from it.. 😉  I'll be joining another drive. Thanks.

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Waitlisted Dersert Drivers

@Ranjan Das @[email protected] @Sandeep Padhi @Hardik Mody

You probably read thr above post on this drive with dismay - because currently it looks like there are not going to be spaces on the drive for you. 

We are doing our best and hopeful we will find spaces for some (if not all) of you on Friday. Normally, after the drive reminder is sent we find that a few people remember they have another commitment, or soem people simply cannot make it. 

Please continue to stay on standby as things change at the last minute. You might get a message late Thursday that a place has come up, or a message that we can take you - so please don't give up hope yet. 

Have a great day. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use