•  

COVID19 Compliant - Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Roundabout Qudra - Dubai - 2 Apr 2021

Wrangeld

7 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Its ok for me as I have 2 drives this weekend already. I think its better if I head back home and take some rest in the afternoon as I need to do the mystery seeks on Saturday with you and with @Ale Vallecchi. Still its a mystery whose convoy I'm in. Both of you are equally favorite marshal's to drive with. 

I'll clear that particular mystery up for you immediately. You will be in my convoy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

I'll clear that particular mystery up for you immediately. You will be in my convoy. 

So I will be supporting Indiana Jones and not Sherlock Holmes. 😃

Edited by Thomas Varghese
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

So I will be supporting Indiana Jones and not Sherlock Holmes. 😃

@Thomas VargheseWill miss you!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 1

52 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

There is an embarassment of riches in tomorrow afternoon's drive. We are blessed with some of the most experienced drivers in the club. This means that for the Newbies, it's an opportunity to literally follow in the tracks of some of the leaders in the club where normally you would be three, four or ten cars behind. 

This is the Newbie drive on which you really want to be and it's unmissable as a result. 

Please deflate and put up your flags once you arrive. COVID is still a massive problem, so let's be careful that we don't add any more cases by being super careful during the drive to abide by all the rules. 

@AlexPol @Yawa @Desert Dweller @Ishraque Ahammed @Pacific @Shehab Alawadhi

@Lakshmi Narasimhan @TT_Dubai @Jeepie @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil @kolinrrj @Foxtrot Oscar @Niekku @Darren Brooke @Ale Vallecchi

image.png.b67222c653ef16045394b389b82f810d.png

As usual looking forward to learn something new!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Wrangeld said:

There is an embarassment of riches in tomorrow afternoon's drive. We are blessed with some of the most experienced drivers in the club. This means that for the Newbies, it's an opportunity to literally follow in the tracks of some of the leaders in the club where normally you would be three, four or ten cars behind. 

This is the Newbie drive on which you really want to be and it's unmissable as a result. 

Please deflate and put up your flags once you arrive. COVID is still a massive problem, so let's be careful that we don't add any more cases by being super careful during the drive to abide by all the rules. 

@Lakshmi Narasimhan @TT_Dubai @Jeepie @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil @kolinrrj @Foxtrot Oscar @Niekku @Darren Brooke @Ale Vallecchi

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped to see the different levels on a newbie drive, and 16 cars in one convoy. This is gonna be a learning experience for everyone, including myself with so many experienced drivers in this drive. Does anyone have a “fast forward” button so I can skip the day and just jump to tomorrow’s drive? 😂

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

3 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

@Wrangeld wow its train .....btw @Pacific is now fewbie and already done of it. Thanks.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Pacific said:

@Wrangeld wow its train .....btw @Pacific is now fewbie and already done of it. Thanks.

@Pacific so difficult to keep up with promotions. This is gonna be one hell of a train - you don't want to miss it!

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Wrangeld said:

@Pacific so difficult to keep up with promotions. This is gonna be one hell of a train - you don't want to miss it!

I am sure of it,yeah I wont miss...started imagining 😂😂

• Like (+1) 4

@Pacific @Wrangeld i hope you understand it’s gonna be a rock n roll train 🤘

(if anyone understands this reference please say so, because I think it’s hilarious and perfectly timed😂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

@Pacific @Wrangeld i hope you understand it’s gonna be a rock n roll train 🤘

(if anyone understands this reference please say so, because I think it’s hilarious and perfectly timed😂

@Shehab Alawadhi Rock n roll enthusiasm and cars be on roller coasters 

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use