•  

COVID19 Compliant - Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Love Lakes to Solar Park- 16 Apr 2021

Kailas

4 hours ago, Arun Mathew said:

@Kailas sorry will not be able to make it this week as some mods been done 🤦‍♂️ !! Thought of informing earlier as I might not get the vehicle on time & someone will lose the chance for the drive .. 

8A9D1922-C7E2-43C4-BA8A-C3F635D19B1A.jpeg

@Arun Mathew Thanks for the update. Will remove you from RSVP.

• Like (+1) 2

Good Evening,

@Joe Biju Joseph @Hardik Mody @Gok Krish @Pacific @Sreejith Sreenivasan @I.M.Shousha إسلام أبوشوشة @Jeandre Bezuidenhout @Watteau @Goutam @Islam Soliman

You're all confirmed for the drive. Please let me know if there are any changes in your drive plan. I will be sharing the convoy list tomorrow.

Waiting List:

@Rawad Bahsas You're WL 1. There is a spot available. Please confirm your interest to join and I shall add you to the RSVP.

Cheers!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Good Morning,

@Joe Biju Joseph @Hardik Mody @Gok Krish @Pacific @Sreejith Sreenivasan @Jeandre Bezuidenhout @Watteau @Goutam @Islam Soliman @Shehab Alawadhi

Here's the convoy list for toady.

image.png.e875e4bf753161d93a06e85809e65c95.png

We will be on channel 1. Please plan you trip, so that we can start by 8:00 pm.

See you all soon.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Kailas thank you for the beautiful drive...it was lovely as got love for night, love for desert, and started also from love lake 😜😜. Though it had been bit unfortunate for @Hardik Mody and @Ahab Shamaa but safety first. Enjoyed the recoveries.  Kudos to the crew for excellent management. See you again. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad (0) 1

What a team, we were struck be adversity and its was handled with military precision, great skills and perfect execution @Kailas @Islam Soliman @Jeandre Bezuidenhout and to add @Shehab Alawadhi for his excellent execution of a difficult tow, it’s a great area to explore at night and lots of lessons in there, really enjoyed it, thanks again guys. Did anyone else get stopped at last exit?

• Like (+1) 5

Great night last night @Kailas thx for the awesome drive! Thank you to everyone that supported @Islam Soliman @Goutam @Jeandre Bezuidenhout. @Ahab Shamaa I hope you get your car sorted. Such a sad thing to see a beast like that unable to move😭
A great lesson in recover last night utilizing @Ahab Shamaa winch and snap ropes. 

See you all soon Inshallah!

• Like (+1) 5

Great drive guys, really enjoyed it.

Appreciate all the fantastic teamwork. Well done everyone

@Goutam, I  appreciate your quick response at SL and setting the track for the rest of the convoy. @Islam Soliman @Jeandre Bezuidenhout handled the recoveries effortlessly. Thank you🙏

We were also able to utilize the additional support available. Thanks, @Shehab Alawadhi and his mighty F150, for towing Ahab’s FJ. @Ahab Shamaa's Winch came in handy (to pull himself out though😂). I hope your vehicle gets a speedy recovery. Only at the end of the drive, I came to know that @Watteau also had a rear winch. We shall put it into use soon😃

Things to watch out while night driving. Make sure that you have a visual of the car in front of you at all times. We had seen vehicles flying over dune yesterday. If, at any point, you are not able to see how the car ahead of you crossed a dune, do not feel shy in stopping and asking for support.

See you all soon for more night drives.

Cheers!

• Like (+1) 6

Important Information

Terms of use