•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Lisali to Qudra - Dubai - 16 Apr 2021

On 4/13/2021 at 11:57 AM, Shehab Alawadhi said:

Good afteroon. @Luca Palanca Falsini could you please remove me from the waitlist i wont be able to make the drive. sorry

See you on the next one!

sure @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader  see you soon!

17 hours ago, Danish Mohammad said:

Hi @Luca Palanca Falsini Please remove me from waitlist of Saturday drive as I got official work to complete on same day.

Will try to see you in next drive.

Thank you ... 

sure @Danish Mohammad see you soon!

Hi @varunmehndiratta I am going to add you to the drive.

Pls confirm.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hi 

@Watteau @Ranjan Das @amir amiri @Javier Lucero @Arman, @Dodi Syahdar @Niki Patel, @varunmehndiratta

We are starting for a new exciting drive tomorrow!

Here the convoy list:

immagine.png.1315109bcbf87943b5afcf26bd4e1ee0.png

We are going to use the Carnity channel 5 - 46288750

See you tomorrow all on the sand then!

• Like (+1) 6

thanks @Luca Palanca Falsini and @Niki Patel for a tremendous drive this morning, we thoroughly enjoyed it, very grateful for the help and advice on my first pop out. I have just returned from the tire shop less 1kg of sand from the inside of my tire and ready to go, it lost 7 psi on the way home with no noticeable wobble, but was amazed how much came out. Time for a pop out kit bag with water spray, single inflate hose and blower. See you all soon.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Hi @Luca Palanca Falsinithank you for the challenging, adrenaline rushing drive. What a start to the weekend. Thank you to fellow off-roaders for the lovely company. Wish you all a wonderful weekend 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hi everyone, first of all thank you for participating in that new, exciting, adventure! We had 3 hour of drive and we covered 40 km full of challenges both technical and high dunes with super long ridge ridings in that new environment.

@Niki Patel  I wanna thank you first for the exceptional work on the back. I was impressed by your feedback  and your attitude. Very Well done!

@Ranjan Das: you did a great job as Second Lead,  I had to reroute sometime and you were always on track. Just wanna suggest you, for the future, to be a bit more vocal.

@amir amiri: Hope that you fixed your small tire issue. Your driving skill is very good, just wanna ask you to be a bit more gentle with the gas, your beast is very capable and hard to keep calm :).

@Dodi Syahdar: Hope that you enjoyed the drive. I know that high dunes are more fun than technical areas but, especially with long tracks, it is quite important to master this type of terrain. As suggested to @amir amiri, I would like to recommend you to be  a bit more gentle with the gas :).

@Watteau: I am impressed by your driving skills (and now by your toolbox :) ). Having a pop out is a quite common experience, hope you learned how easy it is to fix it :).

@Arman: being on the back of the convoy needs the ability to deal with a lot of additional challenges, manage the right distance,  messy terrain are few. Yesterday was not an easy task for you and your jeep, after all our beasts. You dealt with that easily.  Bravo!

Thank you  again to everybody for your enthusiasm! And hope to meet you soon for a new drive!

• Thanks (+1) 3

@Luca Palanca Falsini really appreciate the thought and effort you put into the route for this drive (considering the beautiful trucks that dominated the convoy).  It paid off incredibly well with zero stucks in the trickiest of starts and ending with a drive with more self recoveries than assisted!! 

was a pleasure to play my first time CF /Sweep and owe it to such a great convoy to make it a gentle learning for me!  One rope, one winch, one shovel!  

I have nothing more to add to your great summary/guidance for each on the convoy.

One tip @Watteau and I both learnt from Richard ( @Wrangeld)  that we can share with @Dodi Syahdar @amir amiri is that rarely on these drives will you ever need to move above 3k rpm.  When we both took that lesson on board, it changed our approach to building momentum and tackling these drives!  Try being conscious of this and see if it can help prevent the urge/need to hit the gas so hard at times! 

@amir amiri also when at the garage next ask them to check if the shocks at the rear have faded.  During some climbs I noticed a lot of bouncing which is often a sign... and am so impressed you got through so many technical areas with such soft/bouncy rear (I am not at all skilled as a mechanic ... I just watch a lot of YouTube 🤦🏽‍♂️ So a true experts opinion will help). 

@Arman I really appreciated you warning me throughout of the upcoming bumps and steps ... super drive and superb support to the convoy (especially me).

kudos @Ranjan Das for a flawless SL! 

I wish one day to have a car as kitted out as yours @Watteau ... a no compromise setup!! Was nice to pay it forward knowing how much help you provide on every drive to others!  

see you all again soon on the dunes

Edited by Niki Patel
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use