•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Adrenaline Dose - Sharjah - 12 Mar 2022

Hisham Masaad

7 hours ago, Rob S said:

@Hisham Masaad I’ve signed out this drive to take other one with kailas.    It’s closer to home for me so will get few more minutes in bed! Look forward to another of your drives soon! 

It is bad to see you @Rob S leaving the drive. 

22 hours ago, Beide Worku said:

@Hisham Masaad you’re right, I was a bit trigger happy, apologies. I’d catch you after a few drives :)

I can see you still WL @Beide Worku, will remove your name, since with auto transfer, you might be on the drive if any drop out. 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Hisham Masaad I would not mind either Badayer or Mahafiz.  Unfortunately, another commitment came up and I will need to sign out from this drive. I look forward to drive with you and the rest of the group again next time. Have a good one.

• Thanks (+1) 1

• Hisham Masaad changed the title to Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Adrenaline Dose - Sharjah - 12 Mar 2022

Dear @Simon Dawood @Waqas Parvez @Vaibhav @Mohamad Anwer @Daniel Rodas @Joji varghese @imranaasghar81 @JamesThorn @Rajiv Sam, pleased to confirm the new drive location and meeting point. Hope will have good time. Look forward to see you Saturday.

New meeting is https://goo.gl/maps/R5i2q2yh4eyT8jdp8

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

2 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Dear @Simon Dawood @Waqas Parvez @Vaibhav @Mohamad Anwer @Daniel Rodas @Joji varghese @imranaasghar81 @JamesThorn @Rajiv Sam, pleased to confirm the new drive location and meeting point. Hope will have good time. Look forward to see you Saturday.

New meeting is https://goo.gl/maps/R5i2q2yh4eyT8jdp8

Looking forward to it @Hisham Masaad😃😉

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use