Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Remah to Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 3 Apr 2022

Frederic

@Frederic thank you for an excellent drive today was extremely enjoyable as always, loved the free flowing mid to long range dunes in a beautiful part of the UAE. with a great bunch of folks. hardly any stucks or refusals and only had to get the shovel out once, that is always a blessing :) great Second lead by @Jorge Stepniak Felippe and was a pleasure to drive with old and new friends you guys always make it a special and enjoyable morning out @Naveen Raj @MMansoor@H3 Joe@Archibald Jurdi@Anoop Nair @Arda Yagcioglu and not to forget our three sweepers lol @Looper @Kailas @GauravSoni thanks again was a great way to spend Sunday morning 

@Arda Yagcioglu hope you get your car sorted mate 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Naveen Raj @Davie Chase @MMansoor@Jorge Stepniak Felippe@H3 Joe@Archibald Jurdi@Anoop Nair@Looper@Arda Yagcioglu

@Kailas@GauravSoni

Thank you all for joining yesterday and for your support on this drive !

We all headed out into the sands eager to see what the desert has in store for us. The dunes behind the Remah camel race track are a gem and we had our fill in that area. Everyone drove very well and with a super capable second lead in @Jorge Stepniak Felippe I was free of worries and could keep the pace going. 
A pop-out took a bit longer as the tyre sustained some damage and we had to install the spare tyre.

Later on in the drive @Arda Yagcioglu his Xterra started to have some issues, starting with a Check Engine light, and later on a Valve lifter noise. We decided to take no risks and instead of going up north towards Fayah, we took the exit track down south towards Al Khaznah town.  The car sounded fine at the exit but it will need a checkup I’m afraid.

I hope you enjoyed a good morning out and hope we can do this again soon !

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Frederic Thank you for the amazing morning drive. We had a good combination of medium to large dunes. I don't recall any small dune we attempted.  The location was great no cross tracks and clean sand.

@Jorge Stepniak Felippe Thanks for your support as second lead, did an amazing job.

@Looper @Kailas @GauravSoni  Great Sweep army guys 💪

@Naveen Raj @Davie Chase@H3 Joe@Archibald Jurdi@Anoop Nair @Arda Yagciogluyou guys make a good covey, super off roaders.  

Edited by MMansoor
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use