•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Mahafiz - Sharjah - 7 Jan 2023

Hisham Masaad

35 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Did you happen to change your name in the meantime ? It used to be Mark Birch, right ? Perhaps a glitch in the system during the profile renaming..

Yes , I don't remember there was a name Mark Gladiator @Frederic, it was Mark Birch, may be that's why

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mark Gladiator said:

Haha feel like I should change it back now 😂😂

Haha, I just found out the hard way you can only change it one every 30 days, make sure you put some thought into it unlike me 😂

saw you had changed your name and though cool I will try something as well……stuck with it now

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Stumpy Paj said:

Haha, I just found out the hard way you can only change it one every 30 days, make sure you put some thought into it unlike me 😂

saw you had changed your name and though cool I will try something as well……stuck with it now

Haha that’s brilliant mate! Stumpy 😜

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Anoop NairI can see you added your self to the WL, are you planning to join? I can see you  joining  @M.Seidam drive on Sunday. With the drive brief he mentioned, you should be sleeping the time we have our drive on Saturday. Please confirm to add you

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Great News, thank you very much @GauravSoni for joining us to split the drive in two convoys, and make all our friends happy. RSVP is closed now, and will just wait till tonight to make sure all below are joining, unless change of plan. Please confirm.

Attendees

Look forward to hear from you at the earliest

@Hisham Masaad I’m also confirmed. 👍

• Thanks (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

@Anoop NairI can see you added your self to the WL, are you planning to join? I can see you  joining  @M.Seidam drive on Sunday. With the drive brief he mentioned, you should be sleeping the time we have our drive on Saturday. Please confirm to add you

Hi @Hisham Masaad I thought i will be able to manage but now i have an unavoidable meeting tomorrow at 12 and it will be too tight to reach there if I attend the drive, so will remove my wait list request. See you on the next one, thanks

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use