COVID 19 compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert drive - Murquab - Dubai - 11 Dec 2020

Foxtrot Oscar

Hey @Foxtrot Oscar,

In the spirit of Leaders will Lead, and with your permission, I’ve decided to lead part of your upcoming Friday drive. My intention is to lead the convoy in the number of stucks and crestings of course 🤪

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Ahab Shamaa i like your spirit bro 😄 I am looking forward to meet you in one of the drives soon 

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks Doc @Mohamed Seidam! It’ll be my privilege and honor to make your acquaintance. You’re an amazing contributor to the board, and a wealth of knowledge. I have learned a lot from reading your posts. Now wether stuff sunk in or not, is yet to be determined 🤣

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Thanks Doc @Mohamed Seidam! It’ll be my privilege and honor to make your acquaintance. You’re an amazing contributor to the board, and a wealth of knowledge. I have learned a lot from reading your posts. Now wether stuff sunk in or not, is yet to be determined 🤣

Thank you a lot Ahab @Ahab Shamaa i am happy trying my best to be useful to my community regardless of place and time.The pleasure and honor is mine dear Ahab. See you soon inshallah. Don’t worry about the stuff cause already it’s sunk from my side at least 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, topgear said:

@Foxtrot Oscar I will have to pull out from the drive due to an emergency 😒

Have a great drive everyone. 

Oh I'm sorry to hear that, I hope everything is okay. See you soon.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Archibald Jurdi said:

Thanks @Foxtrot Oscar - at the end I made other plans for Friday, so you can remove me from the waitlist. Enjoy the ride and see you on the next one!

Ah @Archibald Jurdi you will be missed, and there's space for you now too 😞

• Like (+1) 1

Good afternoon all,

Tomorrow's drive will see us meet at Murquab, just to the right of the trees, My intention is for us to play amongst the long sloping dunes Murquab has to offer as we practice our ridge riding, criss- crossing and side sloping before we fast wheel it  on a nice track, avoiding very technical dunes, towards our new play area of Solar Park, 

I am being quite ambitious, however the aim is to have fun and explore these wonderful pristine sands, tackling some playable dunes as well as some fast paced driving. (not too fast hee hee) Are you all up for the challenge? YALLA!!

Be there before 6:15 and @Ahab Shamaa will deflate your tyres whilst serving breakfast rolls and hot beverages. 🤣

My Proposed convoy list is as follows:

1. @Foxtrot Oscar Angela - Black X
2. @Tamas Hoffmann – Pajero LWB  (2nd lead)
3. @Ranjan Das – Wrangler swb 
4. @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ Yellow Wrangler
5. @Rizwan Waheed– Pajero LWB
6. @Ahab Shamaa – FJC 
7. @Arda Yagcioglu- Black X 
8. @Hennie Schoeman- Wrangler 
9. @Franco Swart–Pajero 3,8 swb
10. @Vijaysekhar– Wrangler 
11.  @Rahimdad-Sweep

See you all tomorrow :) 

RADIO CHANNEL ThREE (3) 

Edited by Foxtrot Oscar