•  

COVID19 Compliant - Saturday Afternoon - Intermediate Desert drive - Area 53 - 6 Mar 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

29 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

Hi everyone, I have added those who were first on the waitlist for their 2nd drives.

The waitlist as of 3/3 @ 3:08pm is as follows:
@Francois Germishuys
@Hisham Masaad
@Veedooshee

All for second drives.

If anyone can't make it let me know asap @asifk @Jun Zamora @siddharth maheshwari @GauravSoni @David Ortells @Ilya Golubinsky @Islam Soliman @Ahab Shamaa @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ @Ashok chaturvedi

Late withdrawals will be frowned upon 😝 

Dear @Foxtrot Oscar

Little confused. I cancelled Friday morning drive to join this one, do i still need to be on WL?

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

Hi everyone, I have added those who were first on the waitlist for their 2nd drives.

The waitlist as of 3/3 @ 3:08pm is as follows:
@Francois Germishuys
@Hisham Masaad
@Veedooshee

All for second drives.

If anyone can't make it let me know asap @asifk @Jun Zamora @siddharth maheshwari @GauravSoni @David Ortells @Ilya Golubinsky @Islam Soliman @Ahab Shamaa @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ @Ashok chaturvedi

Late withdrawals will be frowned upon 😝 

Hey @Foxtrot Oscar, it seems like it’s not in the stars that I drive with you this week. I have to unfortunately withdraw from this lovely drive ☹️
Thanks for all you do, and hope to see you really soon 😀

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Hey @Foxtrot Oscar, it seems like it’s not in the stars that I drive with you this week. I have to unfortunately withdraw from this lovely drive ☹️
Thanks for all you do, and hope to see you really soon 😀

Unfortunately @Ahab Shamaa was hoping to be together on this drive. May be other drive. Take care

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Veedooshee said:

Hey @Foxtrot Oscar, I was on this drive since day 1 as it was my only drive for the weekend and waitlisted myself for the afternoon Friday 2nd drive..

Oops apologies @Veedooshee I’ll amend it immediately 

2 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Dear @Foxtrot Oscar

Little confused. I cancelled Friday morning drive to join this one, do i still need to be on WL?

Ouch , sorry , let me amend this right now 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Apologies to @Hisham Masaad and @Veedooshee 

I have the drive at absolute maximum capacity in order to rectify my mistake . This is a one time only happening and absolutely will not be repeated . Thank you for your understanding 

although disappointed @Ahab Shamaa won’t be joining us I’m also relieved he dropped out  😅 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use