COVID19 Compliant - Tuesday Evening Fewbie Short Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 9 Mar 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

Blow away the strains and stresses of the working week with a refreshing, relaxing and rehabilitating midweek jaunt in the desert. 

This week will see us meander through the wonderful white sands of Lisaili. This area offers some nice medium range dunes that would offer plenty of opportunity for side slopping and ridge crossing.

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: COVID19 Precautions

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: BAN POST

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie 

When:  9th March  2021, Tuesday.

Meeting time: 3:30pm  (SHARP - Without any exceptions).

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/g1Mj6sdptqhiK9Pk7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 6pm

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Monday - 3:30pm
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on below Calendar 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Foxtrot Oscar I would like to waitlist and join the drive if anybody drops out and I get my tow hook issue sorted out by tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 3

56 minutes ago, syed salman raza said:

Hi @Foxtrot Oscar

I again put this drive on my wish list

Hope all of you will have a save drive 

Is your car still under repair @syed salman raza ? 

• Like (+1) 2

Good evening fellow adventurers,

I'm really looking forward to this drive, it has been a while since I ventured into Lisalli (Thanks @Ale Vallecchi for reminding me of it haha) We have a good, strong convoy, so let's see how far we get in just under 3 hours haha! 

We shall be using radio channel 1 (one)

My proposed convoy is as follows:

Driver

Car

Level

Position

Angela @Foxtrot Oscar

Black X

Expert

Lead

@Ashok chaturvedi

Yellow FJC

IM

2nd Lead

@Watteau

Raptor

Fewbie

3rd

@Arda Yagcioglu

Black X

Fewbie

4th

@AlexPol

Wrangler

Fewbie

5th

@GauravSoni

Pajero

IM

CF

@Rob Harper

Tundra

Fewbie

7th

@Melenany

F150

IM

8th

@Hisham Masaad

FJC

IM

9th

@David Ortells

FJC

IM

10th

@Islam Soliman

Yukon

Adv

11th

See you all tomorrow  :) 

Edited by Foxtrot Oscar
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Wish you all a happy and safe drive

Please dont forget to share loads of picture in Carnity gallery for us to enjoy 

@Foxtrot Oscar @Ashok chaturvedi  @Watteau @Arda Yagcioglu @AlexPol @GauravSoni @Rob Harper @Melenany @Hisham Masaad @David Ortells @Islam Soliman

• Like (+1) 5

What a fantastic afternoon, I want to do that every Tuesday, great route, great convoy, nearly 50km in less than 3 hours, great effort, thanks @Foxtrot Oscar @GauravSoni and @Islam Soliman for keeping us safe and in one piece. One of our favourite drives so far. No album yet, but that sunset and the abandoned car are sure to feature.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 5

Important Information

Terms of use