Gaurav

@Ale Vallecchi

@Gaurav

@Rahimdad

@Wrangeld

@Jeepie

@Pancho

@Lorenzo Candelpergher

I have had the joy of being part of the convoys you have led since joining this community and feel privileged to have learnt so much following your lead and that of the seniors that accompany all our rides.  Thank you all for this education and entertainment! 

Knowing each of you takes time out of your personal lives to build and lead our weekly trips for nothing more than a thank you and to pass on skills and experiences to better us as drivers - makes me even more grateful!  What a wonderful community this is and paying it forward is hopefully something I can do! 

Am looking forward to joining the many other great Marshall’s and leads I have not had a chance to drive with and also seeing the many friends made on the dunes very soon! 

thank you all for the well wishes 🙏🏽

Edited by Niki Patel
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Congratulations @Niki Patel on your promotion. It was difficult for me to understand on our last drive together why you didn't want to go for a promotion. I'm happy that you felt it and applied as per your comfort level rather than basing it on the number of drives. I'll never forget the tip you shared with me in photography and I'll be forever thinking about you whenever I take a pic. A very simple yet effective tip. So I guess without your knowledge you already started paying forward by sharing your knowledge and improving my photography skills. Love your attitude bro, don't ever change. Love your humble approach. Looking forward to driving along your side soon.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

Congratulations @Niki Patel on your promotion. It was difficult for me to understand on our last drive together why you didn't want to go for a promotion. I'm happy that you felt it and applied as per your comfort level rather than basing it on the number of drives. I'll never forget the tip you shared with me in photography and I'll be forever thinking about you whenever I take a pic. A very simple yet effective tip. So I guess without your knowledge you already started paying forward by sharing your knowledge and improving my photography skills. Love your attitude bro, don't ever change. Love your humble approach. Looking forward to driving along your side soon.

Looks @Rahimdad I have to make sure next drive to be with @Niki Patel to learn some photography tips , otherwise with you Rahimdad Bhai

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use