•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - NRD in the the middle earth " the loop III"- Dubai - 26 Feb - 2022

M.Seidam

Dear friends

In the last version of this loop drive " the loop III "  we will be driving in a relatively high demanding terrain which is going to be mostly technical entailing both driver/vehicle optimum synchrony. our aim is to rely on self recovery with the aid of the shovel keeping the rope as the last resort ; hence the title NRD for No Rope Drive.

if you sign for this drive please its highly recommended the following points to be taken in consideration for the at most safety desired :

• make sure your vehicle is at its optimum condition with all fluids and lubes been checked for any leaks and topped up.
  • please check you tow recovery points and its integrity.
  • check your spare tyre size and its condition and make sure you have the proper tools needed specific for your spare tyre change.
  • check your offroad  gear and that its tied up not loose.
  • please don't forget to come with two fully charged and programmed radios or a car charger available for it.
  • this drive may induce a motion sickness to some individuals prone to that such as children and persons whom are known to experience it . so please make the safest choice for them.
  • pleas prepare your self for some delay due to the nature of the drive.

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie plus and above

When:  26 Feb 2022, Sunday 

Meeting time: 07:00  (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Starting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/pJyciG2B3UvSRy1M8

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL END THE DRIVE AT A POINT WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 Fewbies plus and above drivers. RSVP will close on Friday 09:00
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please add your self on the wait list option.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on Below Calendar: 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear @M.Seidam, Sorry I need to sign out as a meeting suddenly popped up on Saturday morning 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Dear @M.Seidam, Sorry I need to sign out as a meeting suddenly popped up on Saturday morning 

No worries dear Thomas 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear friends 

@Gregory @Rob S @Daniel Rodas @Warren Flay  @topgear @Vaibhav @James Thorn @Pacific and @marks 

Tomorrow, God Well we will loop in the area of middle earth and it’s outskirts touching murqab and maybe solar park . It’s I highly demanding terrain but nothing is free from some nice talker dunes to cross over and some small sabkas for a coffee break 😋 it’s going to be fun and oh I almost forgot bring the Ropes but hide it safely in the trunk we will make our best to keep them clean and use the shovel instead . 😅

we will be meeting 7:00 am sharp or bit earlier please at the designated meeting point in the drive topic above . 
we will be communicating on radio channel 4  ( 44608125 ) 

my cell number in case of emergency 0554045278 

convoy number as below 

image.jpeg.228f0f18a31e374b18ac83db219b9c6b.jpeg

Can’t wait to meet you all 

cheers 🌷

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@M.Seidam Great drive this morning for your final loop. A good start to the drive with a bit of flowing dunes that quickly moved into some technical dunes. 

@marks and @Pacific thank you for your support

See you all next time

• Like (+1) 2

As usual, I always enjoy drives organized by @M.Seidam

great support by @marks and @Pacific

Today, I get to practice technical dunes and followed the precise lines taken by Mark who drives the same car. Perfect formula to learn. 

Weather was great too. Hopefully a catalyst for a great week ahead. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

2 hours ago, topgear said:

Perfect formula to learn. 

A formula well known to leaders 😄

• Like (+1) 2

@M.SeidamThank you for the wonderful drive. Technical drives with you is always fun. sorry i could not join in the shoveling due to hand injury which i got yesterday. After the first refusal the injury got aggravated. Really like the way you try explore virgin dunes which is always a big challenge. 

@Gregoryas a 2nd lead you did very well. Good job

@marksand @PacificExcellent support and helping the stuck situations 

Everyone drove well in the convey. @James ThornIt was a pleasure looking at the LX in the rear view mirror. @topgearit was a pleasure following you. @Daniel RodasAll the pleasure to listen to the sound of your car. @Rob SGood job buddy on your 2nd Fewbie plus specially handling the technical dunes are a challenge with a big car but you handled it exceptionally well. @Warren Flayfirst time to drive with you in the convey, Hope to see everyone soon.

• Like (+1) 5

11 minutes ago, Vaibhav said:

due to hand injury which i got yesterday.

Oh dear , I didn’t know that . We could have check it bro .wish you  Soon recovery . Please don’t hesitate to contact me any time my friend 0554045278 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use