•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - NRD in the the middle earth " the loop III"- Dubai - 26 Feb - 2022

M.Seidam

Dear Friends 

what a beautiful cool morning it was  and what indeed a challenging drive we did . Every one was on time and ready and after quick briefing we started on the track slowly to have initial glide in taller dunes as I knew what was coming could be more tight and technical .  I expected to have lots of  refusals and stucks more than usual but guys you proved me wrong and I really was impressed by each one of you driving skills . Well done . The main intention of this final loop was not speed more than fine driving and maintaining the needed momentum and try to focus on self recovery with keeping the shovel on the move and the rope stand by and I believe it was. Probably the true one event was my own stuck side way in super soft slip face with inclination entailed to anchor with it the car from the other side just for safety as there is no place for the slightest error here. While I was in my car I got all the feedback from outside and from different angles helped a lot and together with @marks and @Pacific bringing their cars to the other side for anchorage . @Rob S facing the front standing on foot at the ridge watching the slack/tightness of ropes and  the right sided tire. @Daniel Rodas @topgear @James Thorn and @Gregoryshovelling the sand wall from the left side . And with precise communication among all ( team work ) I managed to redirect my car nose down till on the flat. My left front took a toll and popped out and fixed immediately in no time. 
continuing the drive driving now against slip face and that was the most demanding one and tricky where couple of crests cleared with the efforts of the team. Looping back from slip to hard as time was catching hence we took the dirt track toward exit . 

@Gregory thank you for making your drive to perfection as second lead keeping the enough distance which gave me freedom to scout and react accordingly👍

@Rob S meeting you for first time what a pleasure . You drove very well today and thanks for assisting me in inflation at end of the drive as my compressor has passed it’s last breath post drive 😅

@Daniel Rodas I always like to hear your Pagero roaring but today you handled the gas so smoothly in drive and recovery that the roar came like rumble 😄

@Warren Flay 3.8L SWB pagero , power and nimble excellent driving , thanks for the help all along 

@topgear I didn’t hear much on the radio today tells it all , thanks for your help today as well . Well done bro 👍

@Vaibhav being in the back in such drive I believe you were enjoying to the content of your heart. Wish you speedy recovery to your hand 🙏

@James Thorn you were more than amazing not hesitating to help in any situation needed . Thanks for the assistance in fixing my pop-out along with Gregory. Hope to see you again 👍

@marks and @Pacific
In the center and in the sweep respectively your presence today by all means was crucial and gave me peace of mind just knowing you are there . Thanks a lot for all the help needed 

till we meet wish you lovely week ahead 

cheers 

Seidam 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thank you @M.Seidamfor a fun days driving. With able assistance from @marksand @Pacific and cool calm second lead @Gregory we shoveled and rumbled across the dunes with determination. I have to commend @Daniel Rodaswho was in front of me for his lines and his exhaust, I could always hear how much throttle was required for any particular obstacle😁

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

Thanks Doc @M.Seidamfor the amazing drive. I'm happy to have completed the 3 loops under your leadership. Your peace of mind under stressful ciscunstances is unparallel. 

Thanks @Warren Flayand @marksfor the help when I got crested. I had over 10 drives without a stuck, this is a good reminder we always have something to learn, in particular maintain the attention level high at all times. Never let the guard down while driving, the desert will always win.

See you on the sand soon!

Cheers!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Another good drive with familiar faces.... and in terms of the drive focus we had lots of digging and minimal rope usage 👍Lots of teamwork and working through the challenges together for a good result. 

Thanks @M.Seidam @marks and @Pacific for the drive. 

Good week everyone! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use