Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Adrenaline Dose - Sharjah - 12 Mar 2022

Hisham Masaad

2 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Dear @Simon Dawood @Waqas Parvez @Vaibhav @Mohamad Anwer @Daniel Rodas @Joji varghese @imranaasghar81 @JamesThorn @Rajiv Sam, pleased to confirm the new drive location and meeting point. Hope will have good time. Look forward to see you Saturday.

New meeting is https://goo.gl/maps/R5i2q2yh4eyT8jdp8

Well noted

Edited by Joji varghese
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Dear @Simon Dawood @Waqas Parvez @Vaibhav @Mohamad Anwer @Daniel Rodas @Joji varghese @imranaasghar81 @JamesThorn @Rajiv Sam, pleased to confirm the new drive location and meeting point. Hope will have good time. Look forward to see you Saturday.

New meeting is https://goo.gl/maps/R5i2q2yh4eyT8jdp8

@Hisham Masaad Confirmed from my side 

• Thanks (+1) 1

@Hisham Masaad great drive today, with lots of climbs and thrills along with finding some open dunes with the huge number of convoys in the area

thanks as always to the support given by @Simon Dawood @imranaasghar81 and @Islam Soliman

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hope adrenaline levels did not go beyond allowed. 😅. Thank you everyone for joining the drive, and I hope all enjoyed the area and it was good idea to change from Mahafiz to Bedayer. As usual all were ready on time, quick briefing and started the adventure. Many convoys today at meeting point, and managed to start before many of them, but found them in front of us. Slowly started moving and all were picking up, and looking for more. We made our way climbing dunes, and tried to make as much as we can within the time given. No issues except few side slope refusal, me @Joji varghese @Mohamad Anwer and @Simon Dawood. Some were fast clearing and one of Simon took more time. Thank @Islam Soliman for being patient and careful till the car was out. Was pleasure to meet Mr. Asghar, and happy to see he enjoyed the drive. All our friends @Vaibhav @Waqas Parvez @Daniel Rodas @imranaasghar81 @Rajiv Sam and @JamesThorn pleasure meeting you again. All were amazing during the drive. Thank you again @Islam Solimanfor supporting us today, @Simon Dawood for being SL, and @imranaasghar81 for holding CF position. Look forward to see you again in sand, and wish you a nice weekend.

Take care

Hisham.

D15C36F0-1FE1-4B5A-8F51-594B986F1559.jpeg

EBCAD5AF-32AC-4B9A-AF9F-09BF2DD8FC68.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Hisham Masaadthank you for the wonderful and pace drive. Definitely it was an adrenaline dose drive. Surprising for this drive you without saying the words “yalla push” we were pushing from start. But after you said the magic word everyone surely had a smile on the face. 
@imranaasghar81 good job as a CF. hope your younger brother enjoyed the drive. Loved his energy. 
@Simon DawoodGood job as a second lead you copied @Hisham Masaadat every single step 🤫.

@Mohamad Anwerit was such a pleasure looking at the LC doing self recovery. What a car. Made it look so easy. 

@Islam Solimani never had any worries while driving because you were there at the back for rescue. Thank you very much for your support. Looking forward to join your drive too. 
@Hisham Masaadreload next week for Dr @M.Seidam
 See you soon on the sand everyone. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

3 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Just found it was my 100th drive with @Carnity,

Congratulations 🎉 @Hisham Masaad .. well a third reload is worthy to start with you 101 drive 😉

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use