COVID19 Compliant - Mid-week Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock under the Waning Crescent Moon - Sharjah - 7 Jun 2021

Dear @Lorenzo Candelpergher Superb trip report! . Thank you for the amazing drive and route you have chosen . The “ night chase run “ was a bonus 🤣

also I would like to thank @Chaitanya D for watching our back in the dark  as well as @Thomas Varghese our second lead and off course @Shaz Shah for his great effort to guide and help our fellow drivers when was needed. 

It was indeed a night were every one has helped  with much love and passion , and this is the spirit of who we are helping and caring and watching one another . Thank you every one and well done 👍 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

7 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

After driving the FJ out and coming back in a plush Rubicon , I was a bit weary sitting back in my X-Terractor🤣

🤣😄

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

7 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

Well done everyone @Thomas Varghese, @Russ, @Werno, @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil, @Darren Brooke, @Lakshmi Narasimhan, @Danish Mohammad, @M.Seidam , @GauravSoni, we all enjoyed all the challenges at night.

@PaoloMaraziti just relax, don't come to any conclusions . Probably you can start with NB drives in the dark, get more used to the alterations and then join FB drives which are faster. The terrain from Pink Rock to Big Red is a bit of a roller coaster so some tend to feel motion sick. Other areas which are similar are Area 53, Shuaib and Badayer. So refrain from these areas (which tend to be a roller coaster kind of ride with a fab convoy like yesterday where hardly anyone slows down), then slowly build the practice. Hopefully you should get used to , if not then you make a informed decision . 

@Shaaz Sha thanks for the wonderful support

@Lorenzo Candelpergher beautiful drive with a enthusiastic group absolutely agree with everything in your report. Thank you

After driving the FJ out and coming back in a plush Rubicon , I was a bit weary sitting back in my X-Terractor🤣

So it looks Dr. @Chaitanya D, there were two cases affected in the drive, you and @PaoloMaraziti😅                           

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6

Important Information

Terms of use