•  

CANCELLED - Afternoon Intermediate Desert Drive - Faya ad libitum - Sharjah - 10 Sep 2021

18 minutes ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

Good morning @Lorenzo Candelpergher sadly I won’t be able to join this drive, the timing doesn’t work for me as much as I tried to squeeze it in 😂. See you guys on the next one. I’ll remove myself from the RSVP

Sorry to hear that @Shehab Alawadhi. Unfortunately I had no alternatives on the timing for this weekend's IM. It will be for another day. 

@Pacific, if your are still interested, you may join. 

L

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Sorry to hear that @Shehab Alawadhi. Unfortunately I had no alternatives on the timing for this weekend's IM. It will be for another day. 

L

It’s alright. Winter is coming so I’m not worried about missing a drive.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

L

Thank you, will join.

• Like (+1) 4

uh oh :( my Jeep is in service center - while they said they will try to give it back to me by afternoon (today being half day) there is a chance that they might not. 

I have vacated my position in the drive as of now so that I do not become a no show tomorrow.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

@Arman, @Mario Cornejo, @Lawrence_Chehimi, @Danish Mohammad, @Ilya, @varunmehndiratta, @Ranjan Das, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe@Hisham Masaad, @Pacific

I regret to inform you that, due to unforseen urgent family issues, I will not be able to lead tomorrow's drive and that, as no other Lead would be available to replace me, the drive will be canceled. 

Given the unfortunate circumstances, I have agreed with @Carnity Crew and Advisors that all those who responded the RSVP for this drive will be allowed to join any other drive of their choice, even if on short notice. I also thank all leads for their availability in allowing this to happen. 

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience: I was really looking forward to this drive, as you all, I'm sure. I promise I'll post it again very soon and I'll make sure it will be a great one. 

See you soon in the sand again. 

• Sad (0) 3

4 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

I regret to inform you that, due to unforseen urgent family issues I will not be able to lead tomorrow's drive and that, as no other Lead would be available to replace me, the drive will be canceled. 

Given the unfortunate circumstances, I have agreed with @Carnity Crew and Advisors that all those who responded the RSVP for this drive will be allowed to join any other drive of their choice, even if on short notice. I also thank all leads for their availability in allowing this to happen. 

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience: I was really looking forward to this drive, as you all, I'm sure. I promise I'll post it again very soon and I'll make sure it will be a great one. 

See you soon in the sand again. 

No issues @Lorenzo Candelpergher, hope all is well at your end. take care.

• Like (+1) 2

@Lorenzo Candelpergher please take care. Hope everything get sorted soon.

@Arman @Mario Cornejo @Lawrence_Chehimi @Danish Mohammad @Ilya @varunmehndiratta @Ranjan Das @Rob H @Jorge Stepniak Felippe

Please join any other drive, if it's full, kindly request the trip lead to add you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Few (Non-AD) empty drives, if it suits your timing, please join.

• FB+ Go Tech - 3 spaces
  • FB+ Go Truckers - 2 Spaces
  • NB Solar park - 2 Spaces

@Arman @Mario Cornejo @Lawrence_Chehimi @Danish Mohammad @Ilya @varunmehndiratta @Ranjan Das @Rob H @Jorge Stepniak Felippe

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Gaurav said:

Few (Non-AD) empty drives, if it suits your timing, please join.

• FB+ Go Tech - 3 spaces
  • FB+ Go Truckers - 2 Spaces
  • NB Solar park - 2 Spaces

thanks @Gaurav! very helpful... signed up for Islam's Go-Tech.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Ranjan Das said:

thanks @Gaurav! very helpful... signed up for Islam's Go-Tech.

So you want do your graduation tomo :-).....!

• Haha (+1) 2

• Lorenzo Candelpergher changed the title to CANCELLED - Afternoon Intermediate Desert Drive - Faya ad libitum - Sharjah - 10 Sep 2021

Important Information

Terms of use