•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 24 Apr 2022

Mehmet Volga

@Mehmet VolgaAm really sorry for the very late notice and am not able to join tomorrows drive due to some uncertainty @family. Really going to to miss the drive and see you soon guys, 🙏🙏🙏

• Sad (0) 6

Echoing @Warren Flay words, what a fantastic drive the morning!!

@Mehmet Volga your drives never fail to deliver, especially when a convoy such as this gels so well together and we manage to have some good banter along the way!

The sand was super soft and I found it quite challenging in areas, but it’s drives like this that really help develop one’s skills. Appreciated also the opportunity to take on 2L position. 

I hope everyone else enjoyed the drive. 

Great support from @Rob S and @Gregory

No doubt see you all in the sand soon. 

Edited by Tom B
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

5 hours ago, Mehmet Volga said:

@Simon Dawood @Warren Flay @Tom B @Gregory @Mark D @Daniel Rodas @Rob S @Naim Aoun @Fabien Monleau @Mohamad Anwer @ASAD. 

Thank you very much you all for welcoming me back in the sand after my two months gap. Lucky to have such a great convoy in my return, everybody did it great so I shook off my dust and now ready for the next.

Excellent support by @Tom B @Gregory and @Rob S. I want you all on the next guys. Thank you!

Sure we will be smashing some dunes in AD soon... get ready after the Eid 😉

@Mehmet Volgathank you brother for a "Guzel" outing, and for letting us play on the nice bowl at the end 😉 😀 😎!!

The few team members refusals were handeled very professionally by the great support team,  @Rob S you were exceptional at taking extra care to ensure every refusal was safely handled with great command, I was very impressed!!

@Tom B @Gregory great SL & CF

The rest of the team were excellent 👏 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Another enjoyable drive, after a break of a month,  with @Mehmet Volga and the team.... thanks @Rob S for the sweep and for nice teamwork & good sense of humour shown overall. 

@ASAD. was good to drive behind you - nice control, pace and speed 👍

Have a good week everyone. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Well Done (+2) 1

What a fantastic drive! Pretty technical for the Raptor at times and the soft sand was deceiving. All part of the fun though!

@Tom B It’s a pleasure following you in that beast. My ears are still ringing! Awesome job as 2L. 

@Mehmet Volga @Gregory @Rob S Thanks for a fun morning out. Great lead and great support. 

Hope to see you all again soon 🦖 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Mehmet Volga great drive as usual, had a bit of everything. The play areas at the end were just the perfect ending we needed. Thanks again and hope to see you more often now that you are back in the sands. 

@Tom B good job as the SL. The kings and the bumper sure do bring out the beast in that LC :) 

@Gregory really reassuring to have a calm head in the CF, thanks for the kind words and encouragement. 

@Rob S our designated Shepard is a natural 😂. You keep making the Prados shine man. 

nice to meet everyone else in the convoy also, see you all soon. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use