COVID19 Compliant - Thursday Evening/Night Fewbie Drive - Al Madam Sharjah - 18 Mar 2021

Chaitanya D

9 hours ago, Christian Andras said:

@Thomas Varghese

You mean this ones...?

1187B748-0A76-4950-8429-7B54BA7F6EA7.jpeg

😱 😅 any one knows the story behind this ghost village ? Is it scary ?! .. any one knows 

• Like (+1) 3

Thank you @Chaitanya D @Veedooshee @Christian Andras for this wonderful drive, it was really a different experience to drive at night ..... loved it.

Thanks to entire Convoy member's for their support.

Regards...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Its better to be tiny than be huge like me. The effort to just make you move is much much more when you are big than when you are tiny. You must have noticed how fast I became tired when my car tire popped out whereas you, @Anish S, @Kailas & @Jeepie could simply go on and on. In fact its very difficult to even bend down to deflate the tires when you become huge. 

• Like (+1) 2

Trip Report:

Feels great to write this report after some action packed weekend and a much needed meet up with all the senior members meet on Saturday. The more we talk and discuss how members have grown in the club and went on to do some great drives is quite incredible. Safety , discipline and correct approach being paramount in each aspect.

We all arrived well in time, prepped in time and off we go. With the kind of sign ups on this drive, I was quite sure I could push all of you for some fast paced drive. Most of front half being Fewbie and behind being the mighty IM drivers.

We did the AL Madam Triangle ( Big Red-Pink Rock-Tawi Nazwa) and also covered some areas which are not common towards north west of pink rock. Some nice dunes there with steeper bowls at the top, but a bit more plantations making the ride a bit bumpy. Nevertheless always good to explore a bit to keep the interest.

@Veedooshee was flawless as 2nd lead. Quite impressive how you have grown to become an equally good , safe and confident driver as your other half @Anish S

@Danish Mohammad drove well for most of the time, few refusals if I remember correctly. Very good control and maneuvering of his new desert drive SWB Pajero.

@Thomas Varghese was third in the White Xterra bringing his experience to the forte. Well driven my friend and as long as it lasts, enjoy your drives and don't worry about anything else.

@Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader had to exit out early as he was having motion sickness owing to the "bowly" fast drive from Big red to Pink Rock. Sorry to miss you out, but I hope next time you come at least 2 hrs from your last meal for a drive . Some members or passengers tend to have this when they start desert drive immediately after a meal.

All the IM drivers  @Anvar Sadath Bekal, @AlexPol ( promoted recently), @Shaaz Sha, @Ashok chaturvedi , @GauravSoni , @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ and @Christian Andras did great considering this was a fewbie drive and were flawless 

Fast forward to the last bit of night drive and it was quite a fun venturing in the dark towards Tawi Nazwa from Big Red to exit . We kept it to small to medium dunes for all to be comfortable with the night driving . As we do more , I hope we can get better at it in a safe way. We did close to 60 Km in less than 3.5 hrs .

Special thanks to Veedoshee for 2nd lead, Alexpol for Center Forwarding & dear Christian for sweeping and support.

See you all soon

Enjoy your week

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use