•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Extreme Desert Drive - Faqa Fast and Furious - Dubai - 22 May 2021

58 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

this RSVP is now closed.

Please find below the convoy order:

image.png.60a575dd3db4a4df72466b373d71c10a.png

@Ahab Shamaa, @Thomas Varghese, @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ, @Christian Andras, @Shaaz Sha, @Tero Vallas, @Shehab Alawadhi, @Francois Germishuysthis drive is going to be very demanding, both technically and mentally for the drivers and mechanically for your vehicles. It will require your full and undivided concentration at every step, as the pace will be extremely high and the technical difficulties quite significant. We will take some occasional brakes to let you rest a bit and allow you to take a quieter breathe, but please make sure that you come absolutely well rested and that you don’t have any reason for being distracted (if you plan to take photos, please do so only when we stop and secure your gear so that it doesn't become a concern during the drive, if you plan to take videos, please fix your gear, start it and then forget about it). Secure very strongly everything else you will have in the car otherwise it will be flying all over and again it cannot become a distraction. Please remember that we absolutely discourage bringing any passengers along with you.

We will be using Carnity Channel 2 (446.0
3125MHz).

See tomorrow morning, ready to go (i.e. already caffeinated, deflated, flagged and briefed) by no later 5:15am (sharp), so make sure you make it to the meeting point at least by 5:00am.

To make the drive less stressful on my car engine I changed the radiator to a slightly bigger 3 core one, put new fan clutch as old one looked weak and removed the thermostat valve as engine will get constant water circulation. Right now at garage doing the works and will be tested during tomorrow's drive with @Kailas. I don't want me or my machine slowing down the pace of the drive.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Dear @Lorenzo Candelpergher kindly clarify as u mentioned that drive is tomorrow ie. Friday but my understanding is this is on Saturday.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Dear @Lorenzo Candelpergher kindly clarify as u mentioned that drive is tomorrow ie. Friday but my understanding is this is on Saturday.

It's Saturday, thanks for noticing. I fixed the post, my bad. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Holy moly! My heart’s racing just reading @Lorenzo Candelpergher’s post. I can only imagine how the actual drive is going to be. I’ll have extra diapers just in case 😂

See ya’ll bright and early on Saturday 🙏🏻

From what you explained about @Lorenzo Candelpergher drives I've been dying with excitement

Edited by Shehab Alawadhi
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

3 minutes ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

From what you explained about @Lorenzo Candelpergher drives I've been dying with excitement

I have driven with @Lorenzo Candelpergher before and as it is he has a fast pace even for a fewbie drive. You can imagine what it will be for an IM Expert drive. Hope me and my car can cope with his pace. Its difficult to catch up with him when he is in full flow drive. Hope @Ahab Shamaa will not wonder where my marshal disappeared in a flash. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Holy moly! My heart’s racing just reading @Lorenzo Candelpergher’s post. I can only imagine how the actual drive is going to be. I’ll have extra diapers just in case 😂

See ya’ll bright and early on Saturday 🙏🏻

Dear Ahab @Ahab Shamaaget couple of red bull cans just in case 🤣 also I have some “race sleeping pills “ as stand by 🤪 ... kidding 😄

wish to be with you guys but I have other plans Saturday .

take care all and enjoy . You won’t regret it with @Lorenzo Candelpergher 😉

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

7 hours ago, Thomas Varghese said:

he has a fast pace even for a fewbie drive

Absolutely true, every one will step up  after being part of his drive, I am waiting for right time for his drive post!!!

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use