Night Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Lisaili to Qudra - Dubai - 16 Apr 2022

M.Seidam

Superb drive report @M.Seidam& @munkybizness, very well articulated  to relive the drive again. Thank you both and @Morshedi, @Vaibhavfor your wonderful support, also the convoy members for a perfect drive under the full moon. I haven’t done many crisscrossing in my previous night drives, so enjoyed that specifically,  riding along the ridges under lights and cross over at the right moment. It was an amazing and different  learning experience. 

Have a great weekend ahead and see you in the sand soon. Take care!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

1 hour ago, munkybizness said:

And behind me, I could see the large light array of @Ahmad Shaker holding tether to my track. Your caution was well warranted in most areas. And you pulled the rear end with my favorite back-benchers along. We were also witness to Ahmad's superhuman strength when he pulled Dr. Seidam's car with his bare hands. We will be using you to do tugs in the future.

I'm always here to pull you guys 😂😂🦸

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • WOW (+2) 1

I enjoyed reading the drive report posted by you guys. 

@munkybizness I was @Karthik Raptor 's rear gunner as a sweep for a Fewbie drive and I agree with your observation that he does not churn up the sand despite the powerful V8. I deliberately wind down my window to listen to his V8 when he fired up the cylinders for more complicated terrain or climbs.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you Dr. @M.Seidam For the drive, I had a lot of fun driving behind you and got to see how you approach the dunes, And when rerouting is necessary to avoid dead ends.
thank you @munkybizness It was a pleasure driving with you for the first time, you did an amazing job in the center, hope to see you again,
thank you @Vaibhav for your support and sweeping the convoy, you made it so easy bro!
everyone was great and helpful in the stuck situations, thank you All :)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use