Lens Lovers Club - Evening Star Photography Session - 11 May 2021

Frederic

Current Waitlist as per Monday 26 April:

1) Ranjan Das @Ranjan Das

2) Gaurav @Gaurav

3) Samamara @samamara

4) Srikumar @Srikumar

5) Chaitanya @Chaitanya D

@Jorge Stepniak Felippei have added you to the session as i moved Mikhail to the manage tab.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Niki @Lakshmi Narasimhan @Nivin @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil @Veedooshee @Darren Brooke @Mario Cornejo @Brette @Thomas Varghese

Please let us know which camera experience you have, if you have done night photography before, and which camera and lens you would bring, so we can help you in preparing the session.

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

4 minutes ago, Frederic said:

@Niki @Lakshmi Narasimhan @Nivin @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil @Veedooshee @Darren Brooke @Mario Cornejo @Brette @Thomas Varghese

Please let us know which camera experience you have, if you have done night photography before, and which camera and lens you would bring, so we can help you in preparing the session.

I have sony DSC N1, which is broken. Let me try to fix it for time being before I buy a new one.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Frederic said:

I use 2 cameras - 1. Canon EOS 700D 2. Canon 5D Mark 1 Classic.

Lenses -

1. EF 50mm Prime Lens Canon
2. EF 75 - 300mm Telephoto lens Canon
3. EFS 55- 250mm Telephoto lens Canon
4. EFS 18 - 55 mm Telephoto Lens Canon
5. EFS 10- 20mm Wide angle lens. Sigma. 

Plus polarizing filter, macro attachments, 1.4 x tele extender, Flashes etc

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Hi @Frederic @Mikhail Lukichev - No Astro Photography experience (though i have gone through many Youtube tutorials since missing the last event in Feb)

Nikon 3300

Lens: Sigma 17-50 F2.8

Tripod 

Spare batteries

Red Head light 

Chair :) 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Frederic said:

Hi Frederic

Thank you for organising this meet up.

Experience: amateur, I have done night photography just a couple of times.

Camera and lenses:  Nikon D850, Lens Nikkor 24-70mm f2.8

Tripod system: Benro with Induro head

Looking forward to meet you all :)

• Like (+1) 1

@ frederic, @Mikhail LukichevWhich camera would be best to invest with 2500 Aed budget

nikon 5600 or canon eos 800D or Nikon COOLPIX P950 or any other best option

Edited by Lakshmi Narasimhan
Update

Hi Frederic, 

This is a great initiative, and I would love to join. I see it is already quite busy, but I would appreciate if you can put me on the wait list just in case.

I have a Canon EOS 70D, with a Canon zoom lens EF-S 18-135 mm 1:3,5-5,6, and a small tripod; a reasonable understanding of the camera settings, but no specific night photography experience.

Thanks a lot !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use