•  

Afternoon Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Rush Hour: Again - Dubai - 18 Mar 2022

Ale Vallecchi

Hi @MMansoor, I couldn't help but notice your rather smart bumper yesterday. I think the time has come for me to do something about mine. It's starting to get quite battered on the corners and I am interested in installing a cut away style like yours.

Would you be able to Whatsapp me the place where you got it done? Hopefully they may be able to sort something similar out for me and my LC. My no is 0504845306. cheers.

• Like (+1) 2

A great sequel to the first rush hour drive, and we hope to participate in many more @Ale Vallecchi As mentioned, thanks for posting the drive, as it can be a challenge to get onto the correct level of drive when booking opens, due to the demand. 

@Looper @Pacific thanks for the support. Good weekend everyone 👍

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Amazing drive and beautiful terrain. Weather was windy, sunny and we managed to witness the transition into dusk as we wind down the drive to exit after 2 hours of nonstop excitement. Thanks @Ale Vallecchi for putting this together and support team @Pacific and @Looper and the rest of the great convoy. Very high standard with minimum issues 

i had fun following @ASAD. and thanks for your recommendation

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Ale VallecchiThank you for giving me the opportunity to take the second lead. I enjoyed the pace of the drive and am sure we all learned how to control our pace and switch dunes at high speeds. I am looking forward to Rush Hour 3! 🙂

@Looper@Pacific thank you for the support

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 2

19 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

sand on top of the ridges, being partially rearranged into almost a "dome" shaped obstacle by the changing winds (this time returning to their prevailing north-west to south-east direction).

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi for mentioning this , it’s important info to know 🙏

• Like (+1) 2

Thank you @Ale Vallecchi it was a great experience

I believe every time i drive with you i learn something new 

I can't wait to take my second adrenaline dose 😅😅

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

10 hours ago, Ahmad Shaker said:

Thank you @Ale Vallecchi it was a great experience

I believe every time i drive with you i learn something new 

I can't wait to take my second adrenaline dose 😅😅

Good to have a perfect recipe after 3 week break, a 2 hour rush hour drive, felt the feeling of happy hours. Enjoyed to core ,gushing adrenaline with speed and precision. Glad to see familiar faces and good to familiarize with unknown.. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use