Night Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Lisaili to Qudra - Dubai - 16 Apr 2022

M.Seidam

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie plus and above

When:  Saturday 16 April 2022

Meeting time: 21:30 (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Starting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/pLYjjMqqvbhtgdmr8

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 01:300000

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL END THE DRIVE AT A POINT WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 Fewbies plus and above drivers. RSVP will close on Friday -  10:00 pm
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP THE BELOW IN THE EVENTS  CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 4

• Gaurav changed the title to Night Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Lisaili to Qudra - Dubai - 16 Apr 2022

Dear friends

Thank you for RSVPing to the drive. I believe you all guys are familiar in the desert night drive and just for quick refreshment few points worth to mention here as well as when we meet further clarification if any is more than welcome .

except for the first car an off road lights are not mandatory and your stock high beam ,and fog light if present , are sufficient .

the drive pace is slower than the day light drive in the given drive level 

distance between cars reduces to half fold obviously , but not too close. 

the focus and concentration is crucial and along comes the clear communication of any issue encountered throughout.

in the event of exiting out of your vehicle for any reason always keep the radio and torch 🔦 with you 

Please watch for the sand night creepers always , closed shoe wear is highly recommended. 

please remind me if I have missed anything else important and relevant .

Please be on time 21:30 sharp or bit earlier the better . I believe so far myself , @munkybizness @Ahmad Shaker and @AlexM are also attending the GID same day and an early exit is planned in order to reach our meeting point in lisaili at ease ( will coordinate upon further announcement of that plan by the organisers of the event ) 

we will communicate via radio channel 3 for the night drive 

my cell for any emergency is 0554045278 please don’t hesitate to contact me 

wish you all pleasant time and blasting fun ahead 👍

the proposed convoy order is as below 

image.jpeg.e90149d4b57a3542a853acdc5385abc9.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@M.Seidami think you covered everything

I'm very excited to drive with you and all the guys again. I see many familiar faces in this drive 

See you all in the sand 💪

• Like (+1) 4

Dear friends

please find the updated convoy list , hope it’s last 😅

E2D2E2A1-EC94-4F87-9638-2DB19D560B13.jpeg.fa44598d12f542a988f316ae7a4af64c.jpeg

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

16 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

I believe so far myself , @munkybizness @Ahmad Shaker and @AlexM are also attending the GID same day and an early exit is planned in order to reach our meeting point in lisaili at ease ( will coordinate upon further announcement of that plan by the organisers of the event ) 

Doc @M.Seidam i will be joining you from GID as well. 

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use