•  

Wrangeld (Richard) has been promoted to Marshal level

Gaurav

Warmest congratulations on your achievement @Wrangeld! It is extremely nice to see how a hobby takes over your life, but it also allows you to grow, forge friendships, gain experience and become a teacher yourself, SENSEI Richard 😁 (teacher in Japanese)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

23 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

@Gaurav @Emmanuel @Rahimdad @Frederic @Srikumar @Ale Vallecchi a deepfelt thanks for this vote of confidence. This has been a year of learning, and growth that has been empowered and anabled by all of you. 

@Shamil @Brette @Asif Hussain @sertac @Kalahari @Vanessa8580 @Desert Dweller @Foxtrot Oscar @Chaitanya D @Tbone (really hope I did not miss soneone out, yikes!) thanks for supporting, keeping us all honest in this game, showing the way for everyone else that loves being out there in the sand.You've all played a big part in enabling me to get to this promotion - I can happily let you all know where you had the biggest impact if you have any doubt about that. 

And to the rest of the Carnity family, who have been kind enough to come on drives I led, or allowed me to support them in their efforts, thank you. Without these opportunities to grow and learn, the marshals would never be in a position to work out the solutions we sometimes need to find on our drives. 

As we keep saying, this is a team game. None of us can get anywhere without the other and we never ever leave anyone behind. 

See you soon in the sand. 

I'm absolutely delighted for you Richard @Wrangeld . I remember your first forrays out in front,with @Rahimdad passing over the reigns on your first lead . You picked your way through the overgrown dunes (never had I seen so much vegetation in the desert) and  I seem to recall @Jeepie led for part of it too. All wonderful memories and its a privelige to be part of your story.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use