COVID19 Compliant - Tuesday Evening Fewbie Short Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 23 Mar 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

2 hours ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

Good morning fellow adventurers,

What a beautiful day for a leisurely jaunt into the desert. Lisaili is a very beautiful area, the plan is to navigate a very small patch of technical dunes and head into wide open dunes which will give us plenty of opportunities to side slope and cross over. We will head towards Solar Park with the sun setting on the horizon, which for the avid photographers amongst us will present a dream photo shoot. 

We will be using Radio Channel 2 (two)

My proposed convoy is as follows:

Driver

Car

Level

Position

Angela @Foxtrot Oscar

Black X

Expert

Lead

@Veedooshee

White Pajero

IM

2nd Lead

@Lawrence_Chehimi

Y62

Fewbie

3rd

@Thomas Varghese

White X

Fewbie

4th

@Shehab Alawadhi

F150

Fewbie

5th

@Craig Finlayson

Wrangler

IM

CF

@Ashok chaturvedi

Yellow FJ

IM

7th

@GauravSoni
@Ahab Shamaa

Grey Pajero
White FJ

IM
IM

8th
9th

@Hisham Masaad

Black FJ

IM

10th

@Melenany

F150

IM

11th

@Islam Soliman
@Asif Hussain

Yukon
Xterra

Adv
Marshal

Sweep
Flying Sweep

See you all soon :) 

Glad to see you are joining @Ahab Shamaa, look forward

1 hour ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

It's a Fewbie drive and we have all levels of Fewbies on the drive too. So we shall see how everyone is feeling, of course it will be challenging.....how challenging is down to all of you :P

It is very simple @Foxtrot Oscar, give it one of your hot briefing, and few yallaaaaaaaaa and you will see 😀😀😀😀

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

19 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Thanks @Foxtrot Oscar 😘

See you in a few 😀

HAHAHAHAHAH was that a play on words? Cuz this is a fewbie drive and you said see you in a FEW. Get it 🤣? or is it just me?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

Good eye @Shehab Alawadhi! I thought @Foxtrot Oscar would find it funny, and that’s why I wrote it 😀

If you also notice, the Fewbies are a minority on this drive as it’s mostly IMs 🤣

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Good eye @Shehab Alawadhi! I thought @Foxtrot Oscar would find it funny, and that’s why I wrote it 😀

If you also notice, the Fewbies are a minority on this drive as it’s mostly IMs 🤣

11 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Fewbies may be the minority but they’re the priority 😛

poet and I kinda know it 🤣

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thanks @Hisham Masaad! Looking forward to seeing on the drive 😀

We can finally chat and compare notes on the FJs. Haven’t driven with you since the RAK scenic drive...

• Like (+1) 7

44 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

I guess I have an eye for comedy and if you have driven with me before you'd know I love making small humorous comments@Arman is usually my partner in crime!

32 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

Fewbies may be the minority but they’re the priority 😛

poet and I kinda know it 🤣

If you release a rap album let me know ill buy it and blast it in my car while driving on the sand 🤣

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

Sorry for the heating up issue of my car and the exit @Foxtrot Oscar. The thermostat valve was clogged. Have given for complete servicing of the cooling system. Hope all of you had fun. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Great drive! Really enjoyed! Hope I didn’t slow the convoy down and sorry for destroying the track behind me at times😅. Thank you @Foxtrot Oscar for extending the duration of the drive. @Veedooshee for being a great second lead. Thx @Craig Finlayson for the small tips! Thx @Islam Soliman for being a great sweep as usual! Sorry you guys had to leave the drive early @Thomas Varghese and @Gaurav Soni. And a special thank you to @Thomas Varghese for breaking in my tow rope and shackles 😂.

Hope to catch y’all in the next drive inshallah! 

(pictures and videos in the gallery) 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use