Gok Krish has been promoted to Intermediate level

Gaurav

@Gaurav @Ale Vallecchi  @Wrangeld @Kailas @Frederic @Rahimdad @Brette @Anish S @Islam Soliman @Srikumar @Vanessa8580 @Chaitanya D  @Tbone

Thanks to the system, the mentors whose guidance and support have been the foundation through this enjoyable experience and learning process.....and also the peers with whom I enjoyed driving in repeat drives....learnt from everyone. Thanks again and best wishes for everyone to stay safe...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

20 minutes ago, Gok Krish said:

@Gaurav @Ale Vallecchi  @Wrangeld @Kailas @Frederic @Rahimdad @Brette @Anish S @Islam Soliman @Srikumar @Vanessa8580 @Chaitanya D  @Tbone

Thanks to the system, the mentors whose guidance and support have been the foundation through this enjoyable experience and learning process.....and also the peers with whom I enjoyed driving in repeat drives....learnt from everyone. Thanks again and best wishes for everyone to stay safe...

Very well said.  Congratulations dear friend. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/23/2021 at 8:09 PM, Gok Krish said:

Thanks @Gok Krish, well done and Congratulations. Enjoy the new level

Important Information

Terms of use