•  

Wrangeld (Richard) has been promoted to Marshal level

Gaurav

In a time not too very long ago, Richard and Marjan joined our club with the main desire of doing some stuff together on the weekends and enjoying the wonderful scenery that UAE has to offer. They came across Carnity but little did they probably know how far this would bring them. Fast forward a year or something and both of you have come to an off-road level in the club that requires patience, skills, mental resilience, and so much more. All skills that both of you bring and demonstrate every single week and I am delighted with this news. The Carnity family has another pillar and I look forward to many more drives with you and cracking jokes together over the radio or while deflating at 03:00 in the morning with eyes still half shut 🤣.

To many more valve stems flying out, compressors exploding, and flags falling off the coming years !!

See you soon in our sands or my backyard 😜

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

51 minutes ago, Frederic said:

In a time not too very long ago, Richard and Marjan joined our club with the main desire of doing some stuff together on the weekends and enjoying the wonderful scenery that UAE has to offer. They came across Carnity but little did they probably know how far this would bring them. Fast forward a year or something and both of you have come to an off-road level in the club that requires patience, skills, mental resilience, and so much more. All skills that both of you bring and demonstrate every single week and I am delighted with this news. The Carnity family has another pillar and I look forward to many more drives with you and cracking jokes together over the radio or while deflating at 03:00 in the morning with eyes still half shut 🤣.

To many more valve stems flying out, compressors exploding, and flags falling off the coming years !!

See you soon in our sands or my backyard 😜

Not long ago, an exceptionally kind Marshal loaned two newbies a very expensive (but we learned later, not so useful (!) shovel) as they started on their 4x4 journey in the UAE. 

Hard to say thanks to you enough for the continued friendship and support you have unfailingly given since that day on multiple levels. 

See you soon , as you say in the sand or back yard.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Wrangeld 
Dear Richard

hearty congratulations, smooth Character and desert passionate , looking forward to drive with you once again . 

cheers 🌷

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use