Grand Iftar Drive - Iftar Bowl - Sharjah - 16 Apr 2022

Gaurav

5 hours ago, Ahmad Shaker said:

Wow 😮
Now I'm thinking about joining this iftar
Since I didn't join because I've drive with @M.Seidam on the same day 😃

I will be leaving Iftar for the same night drive, I believe few people are also in both drives. Hoping to tag along with the mighty leader @M.Seidam to the exit and then to the meeting point for the night drive :)

Edited by AlexM
  • Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, AlexM said:

I will be leaving Iftar for the same night drive, I believe few people are also in both drives. Hoping to tag along with the mighty leader @M.Seidam to the exit and then to the meeting point for the night drive :)

It seems like we will have 2 drives with @M.Seidam road drive and off road drive 😅

• Like (+1) 3

Hi @fayez @Ajay Kakkar and @Amit Mathu

Please watch the below video without any distraction.

Also please make sure that if you are bringing kids then they should be safely strapped on their age-specific kid's seat or baby seats. Without everyone being strapped in your car, no one is allowed to drive.

MUST WATCH: NEWBIE VIDEO BRIEFING

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Apologies @Gaurav, I’m going to have to drop out as I need to go pick up family from the airport before my night drive. I’m going to drop out of the drive, but I’ll show up at the meeting point to drop off the stickers for the Liwa Drive before you folks leave into the desert.

• Sad (0) 7

Enjoy the drive guys!

There’s a small hiccup as I didn’t opt in for the iftar drive but my name is somehow part of the list.
Unfortunately I cannot make it that’s why I didn’t opt-in when the iftar drive was announced.

I will be part of the morning newbie drive with Vanessa though. 

Thanks all and have fun! 

Edited by Mike Merdinian
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

looking forward to see you at meeting point 

Edited by Abdul Basit Khan
  • Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use