Full Day Liwa Crossing - Drive Sticker

munkybizness

Liwa Crescent Crossing - Sticker   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a sticker for yourself?

On 3/13/2022 at 3:29 PM, munkybizness said:

Hello all of my fellow Liwa Crescent Explorers. To commemorate the successful completion of our drive, I am getting stickers printed. You can use the stickers on the rear windshield.

Here is the sticker:

Liwa Crescent Crossing - Sticker

Key Details about the Sticker

• Measures 7 cm / 2.75 in in diameter
  • The sticker calls out the days and date of the crossing
  • We had a beautiful moonrise night on the 19th which has been captured in the design
  • A red line marks the final route that was covered from Gaia

I have the following drivers from the three drive posts:

Fewbie / 12 drivers: @Frederic + @JeromeFJ + @Karthik Raptor @AlexM @KKIRAN @Ahmad Shaker @Simon Dawood @Richard Franks @Trekado @salah2u @Salim Akhtar @Senthil Kumar

Fewbie Plus / 9 drivers: @Gaurav + @Alphin Aloor @Looper @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @Waqas Parvez @Ashok chaturvedi @imranaasghar81 @Fabien Monleau

Intermediate / 8 drivers: @Srikumar + @Mario Cornejo @Amir Amiri @Ranjan Das @Jorge Stepniak Felippe @Xavier Treasurer @varunmehndiratta @Ahab Shamaa

Collecting the sticker

There is NO COST to you for a sticker, but I will have to limit one sticker per driver.

Also, I won't be able to ship a sticker out to you if you don't live in Dubai or have it delivered to you.

If any of you would like the sticker, you can either collect them from me on an upcoming drive we are in together, or I will release some locations I will be available at in the following week of the 21st.

Thanks @munkybiznessfor the great Gesture , that would be an amazing way to memories the experience we all had together  👍👍

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 3/14/2022 at 5:09 PM, Simon Dawood said:

Thanks @munkybiznessfor the great Gesture , that would be an amazing way to memories the experience we all had together  👍👍

Hope to qualify for one ASAP!!

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Harshal said:

Hope to qualify for one ASAP!!

I'm sure you'll be on the next one! @Frederic, @Gaurav & @Srikumar are the ones who can make this happen :)  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, munkybizness said:

I'm sure you'll be on the next one! @Frederic, @Gaurav & @Srikumar are the ones who can make this happen :)  

With immense pleasure anytime, as now we know the secret sauce.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

38 minutes ago, Harshal said:

So pressure on the leaders. 

Will we have another go in next few weeks?

No pressure here.

With temperatures hitting 40 Degrees Celsius during daytime, these kinds of full day drives are not possible to do anymore until the weather cools down again.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use